What is Guano Fertilizer ?

[POETRY] See you My Bus!




See you My Bus!

So many words I want to say
About a feeling that doesn't know where to go
I have visited every bus stop just to see the bus schedule
Then I waited but it never came

One day I see it's finally coming
Yes, the bus I'm waiting for
I missed the schedule last year
I finally met him again

The bus that I've always known
But only that night I rode it
Recognizing the smell and the atmosphere in it
It's comfortable to stay

But then I realized
This comfortable bus is certainly not suitable for me
I'm just a simple passenger
Passengers who don't deserve to ride such a nice bus

A few hours later I went down the steps of the bus
Get off the bus
And then turn around
And hope
Will the bus come back

Back I ride
But not just for a few hours
But forever
In my life


Oh never mind
See you my bus!

Komentar